Sunday 2 May 2010

I'm sorry you dislike me, I think I will continue liking you.


I wonder if you were attacked or something similarly horrible, I wonder would you run further than you ever could- or thought you could? Or would your body not provide an appropriate reaction at all? You could take off hoping that the adrenaline would kick in and then helplessly realise at some point that you were going to reach the same disappointing distance.

It is actually something I think about quite often. I always assume in that situation I would become stronger but I suppose when you get there it might not be the case- Eesh.
Zoe introduced me to 'Vessels' by Tall Ships.
I'm so glad The OC ended before it had the ability to use this in a funeral scene and ruin it for us all.

I don't really have anything particularly interesting to say.
I think I lost a friend recently.
I'm pretty gutted, but it is understandable.

I will have to look on the bright side.


No comments:

Post a Comment