Thursday 13 May 2010

Over Glory.

I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind.

Train- Hey Soul Sister is so unbelievably cute and happy I want to marry it and have sweet little musical prodigy children with it.
Tonight I am crawling it with Colleen around New Cross and I think it is going to be a DAYEM GOOD TIME :)

Today was strange and it's one of those things I should feel unhappy about- and I may well do if there is a sudden change of events - for right now what happens, happens I suppose.

My Honor Over Glory booby tube arrived and I am very happy about this. Very very happy- I will probably post a massively beggit picture at some point.
I asked my sister if she would be embarrassed if I wore it out and she said yes.
THAT is how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment