Monday 17 May 2010

Flipper.


One of those pitiful moods when you are really bitter about life and you sit listening to radio adverts- eating your coco pops- and take this approach to the poor people; who want only to prevent your chips turning into cracks:
Autoglass do NOT repair... Autoglass do NOT replace... REPAIR MY LIFE WHY DON'T YOU??

I have a day of revision due since my exam is tomorrow and this is all last years work- unfortunately no longer fresh in my head. Well actually not really in my head at all- I have toilet head syndrome. I cannot hang on to things I learnt last year because then there is no space for new learnings.
Also I'm full of shit.

To help all of this I have had Mayday Parade solidly and stubbornly stuck in my head for around three days. Pretty distracting reading about Robin Hardy when you're brain is going:
AND I SWEAR THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO, I THOUGHT WE COULD WAIT FOR THE FIREWORKS...

I wish I could post you a picture of adorable penguin necklace that beautiful Stephanie got me- I might try to scan him.
Everyone got me awesome stuff actually- Fanks guys :)
Saturday was also pretty amazing.
Perhaps life is not so bad.

Most pointless and revision preventing blog ever.

But on the other hand...
Him being upside down only enhances the happily dazed impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment