Sunday 25 July 2010

Pretty Girls



Spend ages on their hair, ages on their clothes, ages on getting it just perfect.
I spend ages procrastinating over what I can write in this blog to make it even one hundredth as good as hyperbole and a half.
I gave up very quickly.
When my blog realizes I am reading that beautiful cartoon world it shrivels up- feeling truly hopeless and inferior- as it should.



On an entirely different note...
I still fail to understand how God (as a higher being and such) was sitting there doing all his creating, us in the form of himself and all that. Then oh... wait... it's such a masterpiece... those legs, that tiny body... THAT BLOOD SUCKING APPARATUS.
Oh hang on...

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

Mosquito's are the worse thing ever, they have no purpose other than to cause pain.
"Oh, oh they have to drink blood otherwise they die mer mer mer circle of life"
Shut the hell up.
Who cares if they die?
I want them to in fact.
One of my bites has decided to swell up so now I literally have a kankle (basically).
Yeh, got me good didn't you, you little BASTAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment