Sunday 4 July 2010

Oh God, am I... Happy?

It has been a good long while since I have written in this
And as I was thinking about it prior to writing what I assumed would be one of those really forced pieces of blog- where I write about things I have done that aren't really remotely interesting- I considered this; maybe I am happy?
I have always been the kind of person to write down my frustrations and it is getting to the point now when either:
- I must have rinsed them all.
- Or maybe these things have become too trivial to get upset over when I hold them up against the things that are going okay; things level out too much these days for me to be able to say it's all bad.
And I am VERY good at making things seem bad...

On an entirely separate note I dreamt that my room was full of copper coins and in my dream I was going (in my head) 'Man, I am going to take these fuckers to sainsburys and go to TOWN'.
Gutted?
Yes.
I had another dream the other day when like 5 boys from my sixth form were dressed up as a boyband doing a really dramatic performance- opening sequence to hollyoaks-esque.
A little more gutted when it became apparent this hadn't happened I have to admit.

As a last little note;
I was watching Russell Howard with that lovely boy and it struck me like a slap in the face.

Russell Howard is the perfect man.


No comments:

Post a Comment