Wednesday 21 July 2010

Accidental Thong.

I have been hit by the curse of the accidental thong once again.
Innocently buying a matching set of underwear (nothing makes me happier- except when my underwear matched my skirt the other day- I cried a little) only to find that in the confusion and excitement I have bought a thong...
Thing is:
I need them to prevent vpl in jeggings ANYWAYSSS so in your face accidental thong.

Some of you may have noticed my unforgivable profile picture, the one where there is more curtain than fringe going on and more ugly than face.
WELL.
That picture can be found in shakeshed in Bromley my friends... Some may think this unfortunate but any picture of my that is pinned up in a Milkshake shop is definitely going to be the priority of my life.
I think they might change it next week but at least there is proof that it happened.

None of this is remotely interesting.
I have actually done many things since my last little go in here, but I have to go to work in one minute and I have wasted my time rambling as per usual.
So you just enjoy this.


1 comment: