Thursday 15 April 2010

I catch irritating attention seeking character traits from my dog.


I first thought I was creating a blog so I could generally further my stalking of people but I now realize its true destiny- that is to put off writing my English coursework for as long as possible.

Today was a 'feeling bad' day.
But I found my happyness in the oddest of places.
Well actually, my bedroom.
No, no not like that you DIRTY.
My beautiful little dog decided to sit upstairs with me and edge closer and closer to where I was sitting on the bed- assuming she was looking for attention as always I fondly ignored her efforts and she full out went and lay across all of the English work I was trying so desperately to complete; where she proceeded to fall asleep after a good wriggle around so it was nice and crinkled.
And there is the reasoning for this adorable picture, which I did not set up- I came in the room and the pillows were actually organized like this. A hilarious moment all round.



I was talking to some wise man about how blogging is one of those things that really helps people get to a better place; as in if you write down all the shit that is bothering you it is in stone but out of your head at least for a while (his words which are very much true, in my opinion). We all do silly, silly things to deal with our stresses and I suppose writing one or to cringely depressing blogs isn't the worst way to let it out of your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment