Tuesday 13 April 2010

Blog,
Whenever I go to write something in here watching the screen reminds me of the close ups you get in Sex in the City of Kary's laptop.
It makes me feel like her.
Except I don't write about sex
And I don't own my own flat
Or have a job
OR A MASSIVELY HUGE MOLE ON MY CHIN.

Bahahaha.

I should write something insightful...
Not going to happen.

I have completed the task of eliminating relationships for my various reasons and I honestly felt much better when I did it and now obviously I feel alone. But I do need to stop changing my mind and actually realize the people that I know I can have faith in because I have been putting them through crap without even processing it.

Fingers crossed for bettering myself, I found my feet eventually

(Gay)

2 comments:

  1. reading this made me smilee :)
    except that you haven't eliminated relationships because everyone knows we're the new hot couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't acknowledge us as a relationship
    We are so much better than that

    (literally gay, WIN)

    ReplyDelete