Wednesday 20 October 2010

God Forbid...

I should walk out of this room with no make-up on. A halloween worthy complexion and the constant loosing battle to hide it is becoming very tiresome. This is potentially reasoning for me being awake at 2.30am after retiring (party animal) at around eight o'clock. Since 'the move' it has become so much more apparent that when I interact with people I constantly feel like I am intellectually inadequate, and yet when I try to educate myself by working (as I have been doing since getting up at about 1am) I feel completely bland and mechanical; clockwork words I will assume I picked up at some point in a lecture where we are supposedly not spoon-fed.

I drew a picture for this.
It is offensively shit, but it is still a shame that it didn't get it's five minutes- even if they were to be nothing but appriciative mockery.

Fire alarm this morning at seven, why do it?
It was about as necessary as this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment