Thursday 16 September 2010

Writing seriously

Is a waste of my time.
Especially when tired.
Sorry if this makes no sense.

I will just continue to provide reasons that people should be happy they weren't born as me.

I have recently become the owner of a pair of Nike Air tracksuit bottoms (Awesome).
On the first day of owning these badboys I noticed a small pocket inside the actual pocket which (as you can imagine) overwhelmed me with excitement and lead to me showing babyshez.
She replied to; "Look Grace, pocket within a pocket" with; "It's a condom pocket".
After my initial shock and anguish that she would present such an idea, being fourteen and all, I realized that actually (even worse) she was probably right.
The pocket is pretty condom shaped.

And so obviously I had to show EVERYONE.
So I put a condom in the condom pocket (seeing to believe) and impressed the millions.
Then I took them along with me to Bestival where my friend Tom thought it would be a great idea to hijack them on the last day (one of the few people who had not witnessed the wonder of condom pocket) and take them home to wash then give back to me.

Now I am not completely sure about this but I am willing to bet that Tom does not do his own washing.
The tracksuit bottoms are back in my house.
The condom is gone from the pocket.
Tom's mum used to like me and now she thinks that I jam around festivals in my tracksuit bottoms looking for tent bangs.
AND I saw her yesterday before I had known all this.
Oh dear, oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment